(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

entonio at gmail.com entonio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:18:33 PST 2011

No dia 2011/11/17, às 13:51, "Gerry Quinn" <gerry at bindweed.com>
escreveu:
> The theories above make some kind of sense.  More sense, IMO, than a
> 43-year old one-eyed Silk travelling back in time with Mucor and
> looking exactly like a 70+ year old Pike.  Who is never indicated to
> look anything like Silk, and whose son is Blood, who doesn’t appear
> to look like Silk either.

I don't like the ghost is Rajan thing either, but it hinges on the
crucial point, the bird (ie the ghost must be the Rajan for no reason
other than the Rajan can produce an Oreb). There must be a reason for
a bird there. In earlier times many went with Quetzal, but for some
reason I don't like that 100% either.