(urth) And Now For Something Completely

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:07:04 PST 2011

No dia 16/11/2011, às 21:34, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> escreveu:

> The Scylla fish eating
> Mamelta might reflect some internal problems inherent in the family of Typhon/Pas

This reminds me of something that hadn't registered when I read the BSS but which has haunted me since I happened upon it while skimming. The part where Scylla mentions the kind of stuff she did in Typhon's time and says: "Eat sheep. Eat boy.". Now, I did know the typhons were wicked to no end, but anthropophagy?! And I don't think it sounds like the victim died of reasons unrelated.