(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed Nov 16 08:16:30 PST 2011

From: António Pedro Marques

> > And it explains the tone change in the end of OBW, and why at the end of
> > that book it finally says, I CAUGHT THE BALL, I WON THE GAME - he is
> > finally Silk again, though Silk in denial.

> But does no one connect that phrase with the opening scene of the BLS?
Doesn’t everyone?
Silk/Horn (he seems to be mostly Silk at this point) remembers the incident.  He says he’s not ashamed of how he lived his “lives” (note plural).  I suspect he’s having a moment of clarity about his identity confusion, though of course clarity about confusion can manifest as confusion, in contrast to the simplicity of denial.
I wonder whether Typhon counts as one of his lives...
- Gerry Quinn