(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:27:17 PST 2011

No dia 15/11/2011, às 23:38, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> escreveu:

> I went back a bit further and saw that Marc has actually done a good bit of work on this general problem. If I understand correctly, his idea is that Horn left Horn and perhaps went into Babbie. That leaves only Silk (with a touch of Neighbor?). This makes a lot more sense than Babbie going into him, and explains why OBWSilk briefly relates being Babbie but otherwise forgets Babbie

As I pointed out the other day, people only look different in dream travel if there is a mismatch between their body and their spirit(s). Thus Oreb+Scylla is a fat bird, but after Scylla leaves Oreb becomes normal. The other characters who are different are the inhumi, the Rajan and Babbie. The Rajan looks more like Horn, which means he still has some Horn in him. Babbie looks more human, which means he has a part of a human in him - I guess Horn too (but the hus Babbie is there as well). I'm not sure, but isn't there a reference to the dream Rajan at one point looking less like Horn? (That would indicate Horn was less active at that time.)