(urth) Violet=Plutonium?

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:09:14 PST 2011

>Sergei Soloviev:  I really think that many of the theories we discuss here are
>like skyscrapers built on sand

>David Stockhoff: Well, not entirely. First, we are not building skyscrapers but
>rather imagining what they might look like and how they might be built. I don't
>think Violet is a chem either, but if not, why not?

As David demonstrates, he is not married to his theory to the point of blind rage
if he is gainsaid. He tossed out an idea which eventually led to a point of
interesting discussion. I think your quotes combined with David's insight suggest
that the appellation "Plutonium" is meant as the equivalent to "Sweetheart" for a
being powered by a nuclear reactor (especially considering a synonym for "heart"
is "core"). Surely a connection is worth noting and identifying, yes?

Do we really want to discourage such disucussion? How interesting would this board
be if all that was discussed was as certain and obvious as rock solid granite
foundation.