(urth) vanished people=Hieros

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:35:19 PST 2011

But the presence of the breeding program reveals that the Whorl was
more than a zoo.  It seems more like an insurance policy of Typhons
that no he always have a kingdom and a people to rule.  Perhaps the
genetic experiments were a way to create a perfect host body ( Ive
said before that I think Piaton/Typhon is not his original body). I
once thought that maybe they were part of a plan to build an army and
Typhons goal was to conquer the Blue/Green system and the Nieghbors.
Of course he could couldnt go through his plans because of the
infighting of his own family and the Inhumi that already accomplished
it. This would fit with Tphon not knowing of the Inhumi confirmed by
Wolfe.