(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Thu Nov 10 06:47:41 PST 2011

From: Lee Berman

> Noah's ship functioned to repopulate a flooded earth. Tzadkiel's ship functioned
> to repopulate a flooded Ushas. The Whorl functioned to (re-?) populate a flooded
> Blue.

But there is no indication, as far as I am aware, that Blue has suffered a disastrous flood.

It is a watery planet, yes, and it has cities under the waves, as all watery planets with ancient cities doubtless do.  But, if my understanding is correct, the Neighbours were doing fine until they developed space technology and went to Green, eventually awakening the inhumi to intelligence.  That was the disaster that befell them, not a Flood, and it affected both planets as a flood could not have.

- Gerry Quinn