(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:37:46 PST 2011

Sure, resonance, but to me, a personal friend of Wolfe, for Green not to really be Urth, Gene had to be making a terrible joke on Christmas to a fan who pretty much worships him.

So, no matter what, for me, Green is always going to be Urth and Gene is always going to be my friend.  Maybe I can't prove it, but the resonance with Nessus, the mechanism, and his words to me make it as concrete as it can possibly be, so ... what does the mere resonance do if the reality tells us the entire future of Urth?  What does that resonance do that the reality doesn't?  What's the point?