(urth) chenille

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:59:20 PST 2011

I didnt take it that way at all.  I just assumed you didnt want to
spoil anything for me.  That she was my first thought that she was
possessed by Kypris but couldnt remember if it was ever elaborated on
(this is the first time Ive read it in a decade) and wanted some
verification.  Got to admit though Im still confused as to when
Chenille is herself and when she is Kypris.