(urth) Malrubius ghost

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:34:38 PST 2011

No dia 07/11/2011, às 00:57, larry miller <biglar1984 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Looking over the Gevers interview (Magus of many suns) earlier and
> intrigued by one of Wolfes comments.  He is asked "Does Silk/Horn take
> an active part via astral projection in the events of BotNS?
> Specifically as the "ghost" of Malrubius?"  Wolfe replies "Yes but not
> a leading part."

Mmmmmm. To me, an answer like that suggests GW knows very well what lies deep inside the layers of the story that are inaccessible to us. I think his reply to Marc is to be taken seriously, as is the answer about Blue+Green. And possible the interview where he says something in apparent contradiction to 5HC.