(urth) vanished people = Hieros

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sun Nov 6 14:27:49 PST 2011

On 11/6/2011 3:04 PM, Andrew Mason wrote:
> Jeff Wilson wrote:>
>

>> Lazy and forgetful posters abbreviate those created races as "the
>> hieros" despite my many appeals not to confuse people while the
>> perfectly good label "Yesodis" is available.
>
> So far as I can tell, while the Hierogrammates and Hierarchs live in
> Yesod, the Hierodules don't, so I don't think that name is really
> suitable for them.

FB&O are hierodules and they come from Yesod. They also spend a great
deal of time in Briah. Inire claims relation to the same hierodules and
has devices that directly access a hierogrammate on demand, so despite
his deep cover as a human vizier on Urth, I believe he is also
reasonably characterized as a Yesodi, and likely a hierarch judging by
his lifespan.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >