(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sun Nov 6 14:05:51 PST 2011

On 11/6/2011 12:55 PM, David Stockhoff wrote:
> Then where did Blue go?

I think the question is more, if Green is Urth, where did Blue come
from? Perhaps Blue is Verthandi, made over by the Hieros before their
departure.

I'm actually a bit encouraged by this "Green is Urth" assertion, it
prevents the Yesodis from being liars about there being no intelligent
aliens in Briah, and supports my guilty-pleasure, "Planet of the Apes"
trajectory for the Whorl hypothesis. It also ties all of the ancient
myth-memes to the events of the story with in-continuity causality in
addition to any thematic links which are contentious for some.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >