(urth) vanished people=Hieros

António Marques entonio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:31:36 PST 2011

Marc Aramini wrote:
> He DID in an interview from Gevers and Jordan deny that Green/Blue was any combination of the following:
>
> "
> JJ: Aww, why not? I might as well at least ask one of the $64,000 questions, so I'll just go for broke. (Hmm. I've gotta be very precise here. Okay, here goes:) Which of the following, if any, are physically (not in some merely literary or symbolic sense) the same planets as Blue and Green, in the same order?:
>
> Ushas and Lune
> Urth and Lune
> Lune and Ushas
> Lune and Urth
> Two Urths
> Two Ushases
> Two Lunes
>
> GW: None. "
>
> which I can't respond to, not sure if he was serious in that answer or felt it was a "cheating" type.

I find it an impolite question, but I'm not sure GW would give a wrong
reply tout court. Notice that Blue is too big to be Lune, so Blue+Green
can well be P+Urth, where P is anything but Lune or Urth - it can be
Mars or some rogue planet drawn by the WF, or something else related or
unrelated to the WF. In fact I find the idea of an unknown planet drawn
by the WF interesting.