(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sat Nov 5 21:32:10 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 10:51 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> let me get this straight.  mankind will evolve into heirogrammates (?).

Once, humankind evolved into "the Hieros" (high ones), who created the
creaturs that later became the hierogrammates (holy names) from human
and unintelligent extraterrestrial DNA.

The Hieros vanished and the hierogrammates took over stewardship of our
universe Briah by ascending to the white hole universe Yesod.

They in turn create hierodules (holy slaves) to take on various
subordinate tasks, and hierarchs (holy scribes) to record and supervise
at intermediate levels.

This happens on a galaxy-by-galaxy basis, and each time Briah ends and
is created again in a big bang, some hierarchs may graduate to become
hierogrammates.

It's possible that hierodules can be promoted, but most only live as
long as their job was intended to last so tough titty for them.

Lazy and forgetful posters abbreviate those created races as "the
hieros" despite my many appeals not to confuse people while the
perfectly good label "Yesodis" is available.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >