(urth) This week in Google alerts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 09:27:31 PDT 2011

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) This week in Google alerts
To: urth at lists.urth.net
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2011, 9:24 AM

From: Marc Aramini
 He corrected me that Blue was most definitely not Urth.  Is such a correction necessary in metaphor?  I asked him if Silk passing through the same passage that the ship in UotNS past through would result in him winding up on past Urth from it's future (Blue), and his response was, No, no, NO!  Green is Urth.

Wait! So shouldn't Green be Urth's *past*?

Why?  He is reaching back in time when he travels.  This is the rise of the Green man.  Why on Urth would Green be in the past when we see the ruins of Nessus and Horn travelling through it?  end of citadel, it will be emerald green in the future after the new sun comes.  Quotes like, how green it is after the rains in OBW.  come on.