(urth) This week in Google alerts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 08:48:32 PDT 2011

He said in response to my question about the that Green is urth.  Green is, of course, Urth's future.

This is the rise of the green man, and the ruins on green are all that remains of Nessus.

I'm tired of this being misquoted.
Here it is.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc282/maramini/IMG_0465.jpg