(urth) Hyacinth

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:24:26 PDT 2011

>> Scottish brogue, IIRC
>>
> Antonio wrote:
> Iyrc? Are these rhetorical questions? Everybody knows what Pig speaks.
> Do you also not remember you've presented the Fava-Hy theory just a
> few months ago, albeit with not so much detail?

???
On this subject, I like to give people are reason to NOT pick irrelevant
fights. "IIRC" was just one of those ways. I don't want to get in a
fight over whether it is Welsh or what-have-you.
I can't imagine why I would be paranoid that there would be some
pugnacious sphincter out there looking to up-end the tables over nothing.