(urth) This week in Google Alerts

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:23:04 PDT 2011

I have no problem with hundreds of millions of years. On the other
hand, I suspect that orogeny can take place much faster than that
given the right stimuli; and a technocosmic culture might provide such
stimuli -- if we can affect the world's climate, as we apparently
have, then what might a gravity-wielding civilization do to its
geology?

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes