(urth) Pike's ghost

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Tue Nov 29 08:30:36 PST 2011

From: António Pedro Marques

> Gerry Quinn wrote (29-11-2011 15:18):
> > *From:* David Stockhoff <mailto:dstockhoff at verizon.net>
> >  > Any ideas on whether Silk's head (when shown to Silk as Pas by Khypris)
> >  >
> > replaced Piaton's or Typhon's head? is Silk ridden or rider?
> > I don’t think it matters – Two-Headed Pas as icon has two equal heads.

> Where does it say that? Pas on the Sacred Window after Sand's sacrifice has
> a radiant head and a stupefied one.
You’re right – I never noticed that.
At the same time, I never noticed the heads being different elsewhere.  Perhaps Pas had to restore from an early save.
I guess that Silk’s head would replace Piaton’s, then.  But I still think that his intended position will not be the equivalent of Piaton’s.  The two-headed aspect of the god Pas has become real.
- Gerry Quinn