(urth) Pike's ghost

António Marques entonio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:42:56 PST 2011

James Wynn wrote:
> On 11/28/2011 3:09 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
>> And, yes, I did mean that Pas was to d/l into Silk.
>
> This is said so often.
> But if Typhon wanted Pas to possess Silk as the ruler of Blue, why
> didn't he do possess Silk at the Mainframe or immediately after?
> Or, for that matter, any time in the years after Pas was resurrected?

Or, for that matter, what for? What good is it for Typhon if some guy in
a far away solar system is possessed by a copy of Typhon's mind?

I rather think Silk may have been meant as a viceroy. Not for Pas, a
computer program which was meant as a tool, but for Typhon himself, who
wasn't planning to get dead.