(urth) chenille

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:25:05 PST 2011

On 11/25/2011 7:11 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> Quick question, James.  If you don't think the big woman blitzed on something in the alley is Chenille, then how did the ring from Horn's body get to Dorp for Oreb to drop it in the Rajan's hands?  Horn died on Green trying to get to the Lander, the ring on his finger.

Well, the ring he gets from Oreb is a different color. There are many
ways for the Neighbors (or even Mother) to get the *same* back to the
Rajan if that is what they want. The problem is that we don't know what
the ring signifies or does. The question is WHO wants to get thing ring
"back" to the Rajan is key. It stretches credibility that Oreb just
happened upon it.

> I think Chenille was freed, Auk probably repaired the lander, and Oreb got the ring either from her left in the alley or picked it up on one of the others who escped from Green with them. I'm fairly confident that with Horn's ring reappearing from Green on blue in Dorp, that big woman almost HAS to be Chenille.

There is just soooo much additional story there, built on so little.
And, it is not just that Jahlee was recognized as Chenille that makes me
think her mother fed on her.

> It also explains how Silk is leaving at the end of Rttw.

But Silk *says* how he is leaving. That's not a mystery. He is going to
Pajarocu and capturing a lander. He knows the inhumi have an active
landing base there.