(urth) Pike's ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:04:53 PST 2011

No I think that his mind or whatever you want to call it laid dormant
all those years between the Conciliator until his resurrection.  The
reason he didnt reappear is because Severian killed that body before
his mind could be transferred into another.  I dont think Typhons
abilities work in the same way as Mucors where he can jump from body
to body at will.  There has to be some kind of procedure/operation
involved.  Unfortunately for him Typhon was stuck in the body that
Severian killed.