(urth) Pike's Ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:45:19 PST 2011

I dont know about Rigoglio but Mamelta says nothing about Typhon. IIRC
the only memory of Urth she relates is being on a patio with her
brothers throwing a ball through a water fountain.  And I did say
"supposedly"  that a Neighbor possessed Horn.  Ill also agree with you
that permanence is a problem when regarding possession.  One thing
that I think should be stressed is that Typhons grafting was a last
ditch effort to extend his life.  His possession of the blond haired
man could have worn out that body but Typhon wanted to keep his head
because it bore the face that the people of Urth knew as Monarch so
thats why he undertook such a desperate measure.