(urth) Pike's Ghost

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Sun Nov 27 16:13:02 PST 2011

From: Lee Berman

> > larry miller: I think the more likely explanation regarding Silk as clone
> > is that Silk is not a clone of Typhons original alien body but a clone of
> > the blond haired man whose head is grafted onto Piaton.

> Agreed. (and it would solve some debates on the issue of "Silk=Pas?")

Surely it’s evident that the blond-haired man *was* Typhon?

If he were some sort of human mind-slave of a monstrous alien  (for which I don’t believe there’s any textual evidence), and if cloning technology were available, then the alien would surely make a bunch of clones and switch to a new one if the old one wore out.  There would be no need for head transplants.

Typhon is human or close to human.

Also, if the blond-haired man were the known face of Pas, the same problem would occur with regard to Silk in that none of the Sleepers seem to recognise him as a twin of the Monarch.

- Gerry Quinn