(urth) Pike's Ghost

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Sun Nov 27 14:15:49 PST 2011

As to the names, it may be that given names are mostly the names of the
saints,
but the names chosen for themselves by "actively evil" (or
anti-religious) people
are not - Typhon, Ceryx may be such names. Baldanders as well, or Dr. Talos.
Why do you think they are names
given at birth? By the way, are "Casdoe", "Agia",
"Agilus" the names of the saints?

Sergei Soloviev