(urth) Pike's Ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:49:27 PST 2011

While Jonas isnt a saintly name it is derived from the bible.  As to
your other point all the human characters that are from
pre-Conciliator era such as Declan, Hadelin,  Zama,  Herena, even Ymar
all named after saints.  Ceryx the Necromancer who also possesses some
mental abilities and who is also probably from off-world bears a
mythological name. Wolfes naming scheme still sticks.