(urth) Pike's ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:47:32 PST 2011

Typhons motivation is simple.  He wants to extend his life and his
rule.  His grafting onto Piaton was a desperate measure that he
undertook to accomplish this.  By saying that he is an alien I am not
saying that he is immortal.  His original body was dying or died so he
sought a way to live on despite the complications and risks.