(urth) Pike's ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:33:21 PST 2011

I apologize for asking such a question as Im sure it has been
discussed ad naseum but as I am fairly new to the list and still
playing catch up in the archives here goes: What makes anyone think
that Silk is a clone of Typhon?  Id be interested in hearing the basis
of this theory and any textual evidence anyone has that points to such
a conclusion.  Thanks.