(urth) chenille

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 17:11:08 PST 2011

Quick question, James.  If you don't think the big woman blitzed on something in the alley is Chenille, then how did the ring from Horn's body get to Dorp for Oreb to drop it in the Rajan's hands?  Horn died on Green trying to get to the Lander, the ring on his finger.

I think Chenille was freed, Auk probably repaired the lander, and Oreb got the ring either from her left in the alley or picked it up on one of the others who escped from Green with them.

I'm fairly confident that with Horn's ring reappearing from Green on blue in Dorp, that big woman almost HAS to be Chenille.

It also explains how Silk is leaving at the end of Rttw.