(urth) Pike's ghost

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:12:56 PST 2011

Antonio Pedro Marquez wrote: .

>  Imo and that of
> others, the problem is the second Oreb.
> There is *that I know of* no *credible* way to have a second Oreb there that
> doesn't involve good old time travel.

I don't see that; it seems to me that out-of-body travel is enough.
And out-of-body travel is certainly possible. It is indeed puzzling
why Oreb should be doing it at this moment, but it's also puzzling (I
think we agree) why he should be travelling in time. It would indeed
be odd if this were the only occasion of someone other than Mucor
doing it, so I'm hoping that other hidden cases may be found; but then
time-travel is also hidden, if it's present.