(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Fri Nov 25 11:07:53 PST 2011

I say only that we need precision. If it is said that he is on Green and
a successful leader it is not the same if he were dead.

When we had "Iron Curtain" the parents of an emigrant (e.g., from USSR
to USA)
had no hope that their child will return, but it was not the same to know
that the child is dead.

Sergei