(urth) chenille

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:42:53 PST 2011

Well, Chenille's hair is actually brown. It is colored red. So Jahlee's
red hair would have to reflect the way Chenille thought of herself.

However, I believe Wolfe /is/ sending a message regarding red hair
although I can't say quite what it is  (Silk's reddish-blonde beard,
Rose's hair, Chenille's dyed hair).

According to "The Vampire: His Kith and Kin" red-hair was a feature of
the Typhonians, the human sacrificial victims of Osiris. I think the red
hair is supposed to connect characters to Typhon in some way,  but can't
put the pieces in place.