(urth) Like a good Neighbor

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 04:35:56 PST 2011

On 11/23/2011 11:21 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Only the "dry, waterless husk body" scenario would
>
> allow this sort of space travel. It isn't only temperature but also a matter of internal
>
> cellular pressure. But the effort it would take to launch Inhumi from a planet would
>
> require muscular action. Gerry's rotisserie chicken spinning to catch the sun's radiation
>
> evenly would also require muscular action. Muscles cannot work without water-filled cells and
>
> those cannot exist in the void.

This is the main difficulty, I agree. I don't see how it could be
accomplished without just ignoring the problem.

You also make a good pint when you refer to "the great secret of the
inhumi." If they have a secret, that implies some degree of concerted
action.

But the existence of another secret beyond the secret we know is
unproven. I have the same intuition you do, however---that there is
something else they hide. Maybe that they can be burned as lianas?