(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 10:01:08 PST 2011

I don't have a problem with inhumi jumping from planet to planet because astral travel is a pretty "unnatural" property anyway: they are not entirely normal physical creatures and this is SF, so it would have to serve a purpose for them to lie about it, and I just don't see that purpose.  I do think they are beings that are not entirely bound by natural physical laws, as the vanished people seem to have become as well, stepping "sideways".  My impression of the secret of the inhumi is that they are all that is left of the humans who did not "advance", doomed like the zooanthropes or whatever who willfully reduced themselves to an animalistic state, though this might not have been a choice.