(urth) Like a good Neighbor

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:17:09 PST 2011

Lee Berman wrote (24-11-2011 16:58):
> Listen to yourself, Gerry. You are inventing rotissirie chicken spinning
> in space and insulated,  radiation-proof hard shells from nothing. And
> for what? To allow the inhumi to not be liars, when they are all, without
> exception, demonstrable liars.

I don't think that's the reason. Of course the inhumi deceive as a way of
living. The matter is that they exist on both planets so there must be a way
for them to get from one to the other. It's not because they say they do,
it's because we know they do. We saw one way they intended to take humans to
Green. That doesn't mean they needed it if they wanted to go there
themselves. Is it credible that they have so many landers at their command
that they can easily move between planets as needed? You hypothesize that
they can breed on Blue and that's their secret, but why would it be a
secret? Why are they not dominant in Blue as they are in Green if they can
breed on Blue? And we do know Jahlee was born on Green, even if we
disbelieve all the others.

And the issue others have pointed out is how do they all tell the same lie
about their travels? James thinks there is no reason why the Neighbours
should know much about one another, even though they're psychic; how should
the Inhumi, who do not appear to be psychic in the same extent, if at all,
get their lie synchronised? To the point of being able to see the stars
during daytime? Is it a genetic lie that suffers no mutations?

I'm ready to believe the Inhumi don't cross the void unaided, but I haven't
yet seen convincing aid.