(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Thu Nov 24 04:17:30 PST 2011

From: Marc Aramini

> There is a chapter titled, "Why are the inhumi like us?" and there is some
> indication that when the colonists, there food supply, are defeated, the
> inhumi will defeat themselves (no more sentient children, from what I
> understood)  need to reread.
Yes.  As I understand it, if that happens they will then prey on unintelligent animals and regress to a similar state themselves, like they were on Green before the Neighbours came.
Of course hus at least are moderately intelligent (as smart as an ape or better?) so the inhumi may not revert entirely to dumb animals, if, say, draining hus leaves them intelligent enough to fly, or if hus or similar creatures survive on Green.
- Gerry Quinn