(urth) Like a good Neighbor

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:06:53 PST 2011

On 11/23/2011 2:22 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> And that isn't my theory quoted below, the lianas are the starting point for inhumi, the trees are the starting point for vanished people, both of which originate with old school humanity.

Here's a few problems I have with the theory that inhumi are created
from vines eating animal life:

1) Why do only the vines create inhumi? The trees produce everything
else, right? And what is the chance that there would be two separate
plant species on Urth that essentially perform the same function? And
why did they not subsume humanity from the start. Why is there not even
a threat of that until enough time has passed on Ushas for the original
recolonizers from Tzadkiel to become mythology?

2) You believe Horn's resurrection is an example of the mechanism that
transformed humanity into Neighbors. But you don't really. You don't
think the Horn that crawled out of the pit is a Neighbor. You think he
was somehow resurrected after the tree ate him and produced the
Neighbor-Horn. But that is not what is supposed to happen.

3) The Neighbors started on Blue. Yet, you believe that Green is Urth's
future. But shouldn't they have started on Green where humanity died? I
think your Hybrid Theory is a relic of your Blue Ushas theory...when you
were trying to figure out all the signs of Urth structures on Blue,
complete with its own Scylla. When you abandoned BU, you grafted a new
planet in its place like Typhon grafting his head on to Piaton. But as
with Typhon, there turn out to be complications.

Rather than putting new wine in old bottles, I think you need to start
fresh. Urth is Green. Okay. How do we get from Ushas to Green or from
Green to Urth? Is Green *really* in Urth's future or is there another
solution.