(urth) Like a good Neighbor

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 11:38:08 PST 2011

On 11/23/2011 2:16 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> I suppose. But isn't Fava really dead in the snow? Plus, if inhumi are feeding
> on blood it seems like they are water-based and cellular in nature. How could
> inhumi survive in the void with all the water in their bodies frozen and all
> their cells burst? (hasn't this been discussed before?)

Insects and plants have all sort of tricks to fight the cold, including
antifreezes and allowing themselves to be covered with ice. Since we
know they can't fly through the void (no air) they may simply launch
themselves and drift until they fall.

Then, of course, they have potentially burning up to contend with.