(urth) Like a good neighbor

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:45:38 PST 2011

On 11/22/2011 12:58 PM, David Stockhoff wrote:
> Marble is Maggie (flat-out lying, according to her, as Rose)

I'd have to look at the text you are referring to in context.  I think
you are getting two names mixed up.
Marble's name before he was inducted was Magnesia and she takes that
name on Blue.
When she married Hammerstone, she claimed to be his fiance Moly.

On Blue, after having left Hammerstone, she says "It was I, the one who
prayed, who lied and lied too. I know that must seem illogical, yet it
was so." I believe that Rose's hands came from a chem who worked at the
Sun Sun St. Mantaion named Molybdenum (Moly). She was dismantled to
provide parts for Betel and which eventually went to Rose. The tin box
in the cenoby attic was her's. So what Marble was saying was "I lied
when I said I was Moly and I lied when I said I wasn't".