(urth) Like a good Neighbor

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:19:59 PST 2011

On 11/22/2011 5:45 AM, Sergei SOLOVIEV wrote:
> Possible, but in the group it is customary to praise each other, and
> it creates a (sometimes
> false) impression of the strength of arguments. He tries all the time
> to present an independent
> opinion.

I don't  think there is any "group". I 've never met any of these
people. I feel my arguments have been more systematically critical of
Marc's Tree Theory as well as his Green Urth theory than anybody. Gerry
thinks he's done a capital job at it. Maybe you do to. But from where
I'm standing he's just been insulting and, overall, has done little to
advance the discussion or address the problems and weakness in the
theories, because he is congenitally incapable of addressing the Flags
that are important to the theories. In fact, I suspect nothing has
caused ME to want to rally to Marc's theory and find support for it than
posts like the following: