(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Tue Nov 22 05:44:19 PST 2011

From: António Pedro Marques
> I've asked this twice without reply. What's Seawrack doing with a Rajan than
> has nothing of Horn in him - neither body nor soul? Yes, I know, there's
> 'always' 'something' 'left' - but the point is we're precisely discussing
> whether in the very end there's anything left.
This reminds me of another problem with the “Neighbour replaced Horn in the pit theory”.  Wolfe sets up a little mystery about the identity of |Silk and Horn, and drops many little clues throughout.  It’s been discussed on the list many times: when is he Horn and when does he become Silk?
Are we really going to be interested in when a Neighbour masquerading as Horn turns into a Neighbour masquerading as Silk?
- Gerry Quinn