(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:00:36 PST 2011

>James Wynn: In a very real sense, all creatures of Faerie are faeries.
>In An Evil  Guest, there are bizarre animals in Woldercon (analogous to Faerie)
>who are descendents of the Wolderconese. I believe that all the animals Dr
>Marsch encounters in the outback of St. Anne were formed from the same
>source material as the Annese/abos. The cat is an abo.

Yes, James. And the original source of them were the dark things curled around
the root of plants or whatever it was. A clear thematic connection to inhumi and
Neigbors, vines and trees.

>all creatures of Faerie are faeries

Yes, as all versions of Tzadkiel are Tzadkiel, all Shadow Children and all
Neighbors are, in some sense, as one. Divided yet united (in a way humans
are not). Heh. We humans share 99.9% of our DNA with each other but not our
souls. We remain islands of individuality, unable to communicate with each
other on such simple issues as a work of SF/Fantasy ;- ).