(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Mon Nov 21 11:12:23 PST 2011

From: David Stockhoff

> On 11/21/2011 1:42 PM, Gerry Quinn wrote:

> > He *is* an obvious problem. James previously argued that he was a
> > Neighbour who replaced Horn, and that fits okay with his theory. But
> > if it can’t be that Neighbour, it must be someone else, and the
> > question is who? If it was another Neighbour, why did he leave him
> > stuck in the pit to die again? Why didn’t he say anything?

> Why are those problems? Did you read anything I proposed on those topics?
I saw nothing but gnomic questions and inane sarcasm.  They are problems unless the ‘rescue Horn’ mission proposed by James is scripted by the Marx Bothers.

> > > How do you know which Neighbor it was? Why do you assume the Neighbor
> > > who resurrected him is no longer also still a non-Horn Neighbor?
> > I think James is proposing that a Neighbour’s spirit went into him,
> > presumably rendering that particular Neighbour hors de combat.

> Presumably, yes. Based on .... ?

One body per soul, that kind of thing.  Sure, you can argue around it, and say the Neighbour made a copy of himself and injected it into Horn as a new soul.  And then left him in the pit with no water.  Why not?  Those crazy, crazy Neighbours.  They’ll do anything for a lark.

- Gerry Quinn