(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 07:06:17 PST 2011

On 11/21/2011 9:56 AM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> I always knew it was the future of urth, I just couldn't solidify why
> they wound up at that time on Urth.  But the narrator thinking of
> green before it was as it is is a pretty good mechanism - the new sun
> made it as it is (note - warmer than Urth).

At least one thing is certain: the White Fountain/New Sun will make Urth
warmer. Earth occupies such a narrow temperature band of habitability
that even slight changes will have a dramatic effect, and the New Sun is
bound to make Urth even warmer than the black hole made it cooler. That
alone tells us Ushas will be a jungle planet, though Green still has ice
caps on its poles.