(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Sun Nov 20 11:59:40 PST 2011

I agree with this - but as we see, my interpretation of concrete text is
different
of yours (we agreed to disagree). I think that open questions sometimes are
more important that the answers suggested in haste - and so many theories
come to suggest just that - answers, without meditation on the questions.

Sergei