(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 07:46:47 PST 2011

--- On Sun, 11/20/11, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

> I agree. You're missing your own point. Fairies are
> notoriously amoral and, as you say, limited in their powers.
> Why expect the Neighbors to be perfectly moral and powerful?
> When are fairies ever that?

Okay, I have to step in here.  I don't think they are entirely fairies in that they are the "next step of man" toward the hierogrammate evolution, so putting a primitive amorality on them is not consistent with their "outside and beyond" reality presence in the case of short sun, where the vanished gods watch the eucharist scene and where the Outsider's will is being done.  Just my 2 cents, though I do think the destruction of man is implicit in Horn's deal with Neighbor Horn.