(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:07:06 PST 2011

No dia 20/11/2011, às 01:43, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> escreveu:

> >He is still spiritually inferior to Silk even after his time in the pit: a self-serving man.
>
> Well okay. But there is a long period while he is on the Whorl that he does come off very Silkish. He does strike that man who gave him the corn but I the man attacked HIM (I could speculate, but it's not exactly clear to me why he did that).

I asked about that once but nobody seemed to have found the question interesting. I think it's a good deal of a mystery, the kind if thing that should be a clue, as you people like to say, to something. I mean, the guy gives him what he wants, explains to him how to use it, and then attacks him in less favourable circumstances than he had before, when he's just about to go away?