(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 13:03:28 PST 2011

On 11/19/2011 3:54 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> I was reading shakespeare today and the term huswife came up, and I
> realized it was just a form of house: I think Babbie is like a spirit
> house.

Considering the references to houses, and that Wolfe originally wanted
to use the name "hushog" (I don't know who pointed that out), meaning
house-pig, I'd say that case is nailed shut. And it strengthens your
idea that What was left of Horn went into Babbie, and possibly even my
idea that 2 other versions of Horn went into Babbie as well to fulfill
the prophecy. Why invent a "house" and only use it once?