(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:57:20 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 8:47 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> James, you and I see the story very differently.   I think Horn sacrifices himself at the end of oBW when he goes into babbie.

Yeah, I get that. But I don't see how Horn even _could_ have chosen to
do that unless he were already far more than human. Anyway, I think Horn
had already been absorbed into Babbie in the same way Rose was absorbed
into her hands. The hus is a quite peculiar plot element, though. Unlike
the other indigenous lifeforms of Blue, it's really not clear to me how
his species came to get it's name. What Murcor intended in sending
Babbie with Horn is important, I think.