(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 09:22:26 PST 2011

That's because in the flashback scenes of OBW he's Horn, when he first gets moved into Silk's body he's Horn because Silk has suicided, when Pig  gets the eye Silver Silk is removed from Pig and placed in Silk's body and then he is Silkhorn only for the composition of OBW, then Horn mostly leaves at the end and he is Silk with only a small residue of Horn left, not enough to even relate the flashback stuff that happened on Green to Horn entirely in 1st person, though he still denies being Silk.  SILKHORN is the narrator of OBW who is writing.